The Quilty Cabin Socks - Inspired by Cozy Quilts and Snowy Mountain Cabins
These cuff-down, colorwork socks feature a super cozy quilt motif and can be knit in 6 different sizes to fit a foot circumference of 5, 6, 7 (8, 9, 10) in/ 12.7, 15.2, 17.7 (20, 22.5, 25) cm.
- MC: Any fingering weight sock yarn
- CC: The original sample used 2 strands of lace weight Suri for the colorwork portion. Mohair held triple or one strand of fingering weight yarn can also be used. My test knitters did a wonderful job showcasing this!
- MC: approx. 110, 150, 210 (250, 310, 350) yds
- CC: approx. 15, 25, 40 (55, 70, 85) yds
Please note that yardage will vary depending on the length you knit your sock leg/foot. Your choice of fiber for the CC will also affect yardage.
- Cast on (your preferred method)
- Knitting in the round (small circumference or magic loop)
- Stranded colorwork
- Chart reading (for colorwork portion)
- Heel construction (heel flap and gusset or your preferred method)
- Increases + Decreases
- Kitchener stitch
*THIS LISTING IS FOR A PDF PATTERN*